Thursday, April 21, 2011

My new favorite - White Hat Yogurt

I'am not really a health conscious or fruit-lover kind of person and honestly, I seldom eat veggies or fruits. But to my surprise. I found a new love in the form of a yogurt!


I hear a lot of positive feedbacks about those people who enjoy their yogurts. Whether in the form of a shake (like the one they have in Kebab) or like the one made by Nestle (the one that has fruits on it)I always find it unappetizing (maybe because my taste bud find it 
too soar). But recently, I found out store that turned a simple cup of yogurt to a delightful and healthy dessert. 
This has changed my perspective about yogurt. Thanks to The White Hat, yogurt for me now is not as bad as I thought it is. ;)


I've tried a couple of different toppings to add up to my yogurt. Strawberry + Cranberry + Mallows, Blueberry + Cheesecake + Almonds and Brownies + Blueberry + Choco chips. All were delicious! But so far, my favorite is the Chocoloco Hat. I can't wait to have taste of all the delicious toppings they have at The White Hat :)


(Strawberry + Cranberry + Mallows)

(Blueberry + Cheesecake + Almond)

(Brownies + Blueberry + Choco chips)

No comments:

Post a Comment