Saturday, March 19, 2011

Too much planning is killing me!

(This is how I look like for the past week-seriously)


I think I'm overdoing it. Yeah, perhaps I'am. But I know you can't blame me, specially after knowing that I'm gonna going on this trip ALONE!
For my 26th birthday, I decided to have a little bit of adventure. Spending my day away from friends & family (not that I don't want to be with them ^_^). Celebrating it alone, in the beautiful island of Cebu!

I have visited a couple of places before with friends and officemates, but not alone. So this is very exciting, scary, thrilling and nervous for me!
Creating an itinerary is really hard (specially if you're in a tight budget). I had to check multiple websites, text some of my friends living there and making early reservations. I wanted this trip to be as smooth as possible. 
My 4 days itinerary has been revised for almost 10 times! (no kidding) and I've finally decided to finish and finalize it tonight. This planning and too much thinking is giving me headaches. This has become a source of stress for me (honestly, this has caused me migraines and eyebags). I'm not complaining though, I'm just venting out. :-)


This whole Cebu trip is teaching me to become more resourceful. It helped me realize that planning for something(not just a 4 day trip, but in general) reflects your personality, affects your goal and equips you to become more capable and ready for what is ahead.
I'm hoping that after this trip, after the countless itinerary revision, multiple inquiries and reservation, I could say that everything is WORTH IT


Let me show you how excited I am with my trip. I already packed my bag days before my trip (just to make sure that I'm not gonna be cancelling it or anything). 
Backpack (just 1 bag for my 4 days vacay)

My Itinerary 

No comments:

Post a Comment